It frequently feels like Three just really likes sitting upon the unlimited data SIM throne. Every time something else steps up, Three is there ready to drop prices and regain its title.
And now it seems to be taking it a step further, now offering two separate market-leading unlimited data SIM only deals. The first offers you that unlimited cap at a price of just £18 a month, the second comes in at £22.
Reading that, you would instantly assume the £18 option is the way to go, right? Well Three has a trick up its digital sleeve, offering half-price bills on its £22 a month plan. That means for half of your contract, you pay just £11 each month.
Whichever plan you choose, Three seems to be sitting comfortably with the best SIM only deals. However, one other retailer – Smarty Mobile – has some pretty strong competition. You can see both Three’s plans and the best of Smarty below.
- Compare these offers to the rest with our SIM only deals guide
Three’s unlimited data SIM only deals:
What can Smarty Mobile offer?
Smarty Mobile is more expensive than Three when it comes to unlimited data, costing £20 a month. So why would you go for it instead? Simple, It runs on 1-month rolling contracts.
- Check out the best SIM-free phone deals to combine with these offers
Why go with Three?
If you haven’t already been won over by these amazing offers from Three then you’ll be excited to hear that the network doesn’t shy away from offering up some extra incentives as well.
- Wuntu – Exclusive offers and freebies with Three’s rewards app
- Go Roam – Roaming abilities in 71 worldwide countries at no extra cost
- Travel Swagger – Get travel upgrades with Easyjet with bag drop and early boarding