Samsung has launched it’s much awaited phone Samsung Galaxy S7 along with the edge version Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Samsung has made a host of changes in the new galaxy phone. The new galaxy has brought back the micro SD card slot. But, the battery is still non-removable unlike LG G5 which was also launched few hours before. Also the new Galalxy S7 is waterproof.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Dimension – 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9mm, 152g 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm, 157
- Processor – Octa core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad), 64 bit, 14 nm process Quad core (2.15GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Dual), 64 bit, 14 nm process
- Memory – 4GB RAM (LPDDR4), Internal Storage – 32/64GB (UFS 2.0) + microSD (up to 200GB)
- Display5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED 2560 X 1440 (577ppi)
- Camera – Rear: Dual Pixel 12MP (F1.7), Smart OIS Front: 5MP (F1.7)
- Battery – 3,000mAh 3,600mAhFast Charging both on wired and wireless
- Connectivity WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), MIMO,Bluetooth® v 4.2 LE, ANT+, USB 2.0, NFC, Location
- Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity, RGB Light, Geo-magnetic, Gyro,Fingerprint, Barometer, Hall, HRM
- OS -Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- The phone has similar design to that of previous Galaxy S6 with not much of change. But still, the metal and glass combination makes phone very premium.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge will be available starting mid-March 2016. We will be posting indepth about Galaxy S7. Like Yantragyan on Facebook for more updates